Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Mom Said You'd Care

Two posts in a row? How excessive. And when was the last time Lyn posted? Ok, not that long ago. I swear I'm not commandeering this in an intentional fashion.

But seriously, when I phoned home in a frenzy this morning my mom told me I should put this on the blog. At least I think that's what she said. I was busy watching my hamster practice her parkour moves while I danced around squealing like a beached dolphin.

I was ACCEPTED into U of Oregon's folklore Master's program. HUZZAH!


If you're wondering about the other schools, Berkeley said no (it's ok though, California is too poor to give me money). I haven't heard back from Albany, but I far prefer UO's program, so unless Albany gives me a free ride and a pony that poops diamonds I'll be moving to Eugene. I don't know anything about finances though, as all I received was a chain "you got in!" email, all the other info will come via mail.

I'm using my day off to bake cupcakes. That is all.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment