Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi, I'm Hannah, and I'm moving to South Korea...

Figured it was about time that I made a post in this here thing, eh?

So for those who don't know, I'm Hannah, the other half of this mythical duo. This is just a quick update on where we stand with everything. The plans have changed yet again, and I will be departing solo on the 20th (That's right... Tuesday). So I have frantically begun packing, but this is good news for all y'all because soon you will be getting real posts about real things of real interest!

And yes, Lyn is still leaving on the 26th.

3 comments:

  1. Just to be the first person to add a comment to this blog... Lyn got her Korean visa the other day. Her paperwork is finally complete!!! Now she has to start packing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of international travel and working .... plans are always changing, no matter how well you plan or prepare! Good luck and keep me posted! I look forward to following you progress! :)

    ReplyDelete